F&B GLA and MAT Maximisation
Food precincts developed today need to be validated for the future. Our intricate and unique approach to financial forecasting and market potential is aimed at maximising Food & Beverage GLA and turnover to boost revenue potential and asset value in Today’s retail landscape as well as allowing it to transform for Tomorrow.
Our team specialises in providing Forecast of Sustainable Volumes and Market Potential for Food and Beverage, specific with succinct, practical reports. Our approach is to provide forecast reports that can be easily digested, yet have enough depth to empower corporate boards to make informed decisions.
Our experience in forecasting of sustainable volumes for Food & Beverage within individual shopping centres, mixed use developments, office towers, Universities, Arts precincts etc. involves a wide range of tools for interpreting market strength, drawing on data evaluation and market prospects which enable us to incorporate a macro / micro approach.
- We analyse all macro and micro data and compare the results to benchmark turnover to clearly outline the potential in the market and discover where your financial growth opportunities lie.
- Future Food is experienced in Food and Beverage Masterplanning across all property sectors, and through access to our extensive database, specialist research library and through on-going market and trends examination and assessment, can significantly improve the understanding of a project.
- The aim is to estimate how much F&B revenue can be expected from the F&B precinct/cluster and how this equates to GLA and subsequently number of sustainable tenancies.
Our services include:
- Shopping centre Food & Beverage turnover and income assessment
- Sustainable F&B GLA assessment
- Supply, demand and performance research and analysis
- Competitor and customer profiles analysis
- Consumer behaviour research and analysis
- Development of Food & Beverage growth strategies
- Tailored qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Presentations and workshops to project / development teams and boards to ensure a deeper understanding of the research findings and implications.
For more information please contact us today.
Currently Trusted By: