Consultant- Hospitality and Retail Food - Planning/Strategy ($100,000 - $120,000 + Super + Bonus Opportunity)
Future Food is a Food, Restaurant & Hospitality Consultancy renowned for developing innovative strategic and operational solutions to a wide network of clients including shopping centres, property developers, asset and development managers, mixed use developments, airports, clubs and retail food.
Established for twenty-five years, we have a global reputation for adding value to the food and hospitality component of our clients’ property assets, either at the masterplanning or operational stages. Our projects encompass food & beverage masterplanning, operational reviews, concept development, management of F&B tender processes and retail support programs, we are uncompromising on our expectation for quality, excellence and timely implementation.
Due to a growth in our business we are seeking food and hospitality consultants who will be responsible for both operational and masterplanning consultancy services to a broad range of clients.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To develop food and beverage strategies for shopping malls, retail precincts, airports, clubs, office complexes, etc
- To produce professional accurate multi-dimensional reports that communicate clearly the key characteristics of developing a modern food and hospitality strategy including: The Positioning Statement, Food and Beverage Mix, Key Planning Considerations, Sustainable Volumes, Place Making Principles, etc
- To read and comment upon architecture plans and to review food project designs from an operational perspective
- To plan modern food and beverage mixes for shopping centres, retail precincts, airports etc
- To be able to assess and comment upon food service operations such as food court, restaurants and mixed-use developments
- To be able to liaise with corporate clients and specialist consultants to ensure that the highest business to business professional standards are upheld at all times
- To be creative and informed in all areas of food with regards to food mixes, food trends and concepts.
- To ensure that all relevant projects are followed through at every stage in accordance with the company's quality standards and details recorded accurately
- Take client briefs and produce proposals using the approved templates and processes
- To deliver client presentations and workshop
- To participate in local and regional marketing campaigns and sales pitches
- Work to the highest possible standard of output in all areas of work including Proposals, Project Reports, Maintaining Resources, Client Relations and Presentations
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum ten years of experience within the Food, Restaurant, Retail Food, Corporate / Contract Catering and Hospitality industries
- Tertiary qualification in the key areas of hospitality, retail food, business or similar management disciplines – is an advantage
- Experience in strategic planning, business development, retail food, food franchising, contract catering and /or hospitality
- Proven experience in food and beverage concept development, management, financial management of food and beverage operations, forecasting, financial reporting, debt management and cost management
- Be able to track, record and follow current food trends, lifestyle, place making and best practice operations relating to food, hospitality, design and retail
- An excellent standard of written communication skills, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Advance level Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and minimum and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
How to Apply:
All applications will be treated confidentially and may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Application: Retail Food/Food Service Consultant'. Please include your CV as well as a cover letter (in .pdf or .doc format) outlining why you would be an ideal candidate for the role.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only.